Monday, December 5, 2011

I Vision Hot Pink and Cheetah

Earlier this year I was asked to make some confections for a vision board party. What's a vision board you ask? A vision board is a tool used to help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on a specific life goal. Literally, a vision board is any sort of board on which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, do or have in your life. Pretty cool idea right? I think it's so nice that people get together and share their hopes, dreams and aspirations in such a fun way. The theme for the party was hot pink and cheetah print so I decided to of course use that for my treats. My client opted to get a variety tray since she wasn't too sure of what she wanted.


Nice set up right?


 The tray contained strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream tinted hot pink, hot pink white chocolate dipped berries, cheetah print chocolate dipped berries and dipped pretzel rods.

No comments:

Post a Comment